Innerspace Electronics is an award-winning home automation system provider. We sell, install, and program low voltage interior electronic, home automation and lighting systems in high worth residences.
Innerspace Electronics is currently seeking to hire a project manager. We are looking for a candidate with prior experience, or education, in the home construction industry, electrical contracting or the service, installation or design of home technology systems.
- Manage and lead a team of employees.
- Oversee projects and assure all aspects of projects are running as planned and quality expectations are met
- Work with clients and subcontractors to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and according to specifications and plans.
- Help to establish the daily schedule and plan installations based on project scope and assign labor to accomplish objectives.
- Coordinate tasks and activities with general contractor, construction manager, owner and other trades as required.
- Check up on job sites and ongoing projects at different stages and communicate with team
Who we’re looking for:
- A candidate with effective time management skills who pays attention to detail
- A candidate with great communication skills who has the ability to generate timely, concise, professional and effective business correspondence.
- A candidate with the ability to read and understand technical documents including engineering and architectural drawings, punch lists, schedules and scopes of work.
- Minimum 2 years experience managing projects or degree in construction management
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Ability to interact with employees, customers and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent salary and benefits, including health insurance and 401K
- Challenging work in a team atmosphere that encourages personal growth.
Innerspace Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.