Innerspace Electronics is an award winning home automation system provider. We sell, install, and program the following offerings:
- Multi-Room Music Systems
- Home Theater Systems
- Video Distribution Systems
- Lighting Control Systems
- Telephone Systems
- Computer & Broadband Networks
- Motorized Window Treatments
- Home Management Systems
- Security Systems
A Day in the Life:
- Based on your experience and skills on a typical day you might:
- Install speakers and TV’s
- Configure and test A/V systems and a home network
- Install a telephone system
- Terminate wires or build a rack
- Install lighting control and shading systems
- And much more!
Who we’re Looking for:
- Someone who is extremely organized and able to keep a clean work area
- Someone proficient in the safe use of hand and power tools
- Personal computer skills are a plus
- Someone with a professional appearance and attitude who has superior customer service skills and has experience greeting clients
- Minimum of 2 years experience installing AV systems, security systems or electrical work
- We require a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- High School Degree or equivalent
Savant, Lutron, Crestron, Sonance, Sonos, Cisco, Sony, Samsung, Chief, Universal Remotes, Pakedge, Ruckus, IC Realtime, etc.
Innerspace Electronics offers a competitive compensation package.
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Innerspace Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.