One stop lighting
At InnerSpace Electronics we identified the importance of working with one team of lighting experts throughout the whole process of building or retrofitting a home. Our lighting design and control services coupled with our extensive brand portfolio of high-performance, energy efficient LED light fixtures from Lutron, USAI, Ketra, and DMF Lighting, enhance our ability to lead any residential lighting project from conception to execution.
Lighting design is an essential part of any residential project. Lighting is used to create a mood and impact the space within. A qualified lighting designer brings an expert eye to any project and has the ability to design the lighting around the purpose of the room. No detail goes unnoticed – whether you are trying to enhance and bring focus to a beautiful art installation, or looking to add various elements of lighting to a kitchen space. No project should fall shy of a thoughtful lighting design plan.
- Certified ALA Lighting Specialists
- Certified Lutron HomeWorks Illumination and Lutron HomeWorks QS Specialists
- Certified Vantage Lighting Control Specialists
- HTSA access to expert designers
Our service benefits projects of any size that lack an appointed lighting designer or need a backup design team to review existing plans and provide recommendations that will further enhance the original design.
Supplying high performance led fixtures
Complementary to our lighting design services, our brand portfolio includes state-of-the-art, high performance, energy efficient LED light fixtures. Whether for new construction or retrofit renovation projects, we have an appropriate fixture that fits. Our direct manufacturer partnerships allow us to price competitively compared to traditional purchasing channels.
With a range of color options, from classic, consistent white, to dimming cycles, that stimulate the patterns of natural daylight, to a rainbow of saturated colored light, the possibilities are endless.
- High quality LED light in a small, affordable package
- Available in warm and soft white at 2700K to 3000K, in 750 lumen or 1000 lumen light outputs
- Dim-down capabilities to 5% of perceived light on a standard triac dimmer
- Available in a wide range of trims, and custom color options
- Designed for use in MDUs
- Concrete slab housing option
- Retrofit solution designed to work with existing housings
- Fire-rated housing, wet location rated, dead front option
- Sound isolation
- Air tight, insulation contact, emergency lighting
Learn more about DMF Lighting products here.
- Recently acquired by Lutron
- Focused on flexibility and simplicity
- Full range color options – static white, warm dimming, tunable white, full color selection
- Wireless control
- Regrouping capabilities without rewiring
- Recessed fixtures
- High output 9, 13, or 18-watts
- Four beam spreads
- Available in round or square aperatures
- Trimmed or trimless options
- Retrofit solution
Learn more about Ketra products here.
- Variety of apertures and trims
- Availabe in warm to medium white from 2700K to 3500K
- Variety of beam spreads, with frosted and solite lens options
- Accommodate deep ceiling applications
- Outstanding dimming performance
- Lutron Eco System driver compatibility
- Two color temperatures available in 2700K and 3000K
- Two beam spreads; 30 or 65 degrees
- Warm-dim option to match halogen or incandescent dimming curves
- Available only in white
- Variety of trims
- Shallow housing option (3.9″ thick)
- Lutron Eco System driver compatibility
Learn more about Lutron Ivalo here.
- Known for high quality, high performance fixtures
- BeveLED family of fixtures
- BeveLED Mini fits with 6.5″ behind face of sheetrock
- Available in standard whites, tunable white, and warm-dim options
- Bevel Mini BabyLED requires only 3″ behind the face of the sheetrock for an IC housing
- BevelLED Flat only needs 4″ behind the sheetrock for 4.5″ aperature
- All available in fixed color temperatures of 2700K (ultra-shallow housings), 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K
- Available in square or round opening, in a variety of finishes
- Flanged trims only
Learn more about USAI Lighting products here.
Lighting Control systems
Tying it all together is a sophisticated lighting control system. Turn your home into an intelligent, energy-efficient system with the ability to monitor and control remotely.
With multiple award-winning projects, we are skilled at providing a lighting control system designed to match your lifestyle giving you greater peace of mind, increased productivity, a relaxed environment, and simply a more fulfilling life.
Optionally integrate the system into a broader home automation system for combined control of additional systems, such as pairing automated window treatments with your lighting program.